I did it. I moved over to WordPress. I've been spending a lot of time 'over there' because that's where Let ME Out is perched; I've learned some of the ins and outs and decided that the best thing for The Artist's Loft would be a change in scenery. For someone who doesn't like change, I am sure stirring things up in my life and I figured, why not overhaul everything?
I'm hoping that this change means I can offer you a better, more entertaining and interactive blog. I have dreams for my first blog-baby and I hope you join me over at our new space. The name is the same, but we're going to take the game up a notch or two.
As I settle in to the new space and become more familiar with all the neat tricks of blogging, these are some of my hopes and dreams:
- to showcase some of my own photography
- to review books I am reading, artist events I am attending (this may mean a merge with The Artist's Review...stay tuned!)
- to post vlogs (video blogs!)
- to share my adventures in cooking and baking
- to tell you stories about my experiences with motherhood
- to share my yogic journey
- to explore my love of music...rather, to resurrect it and give it more of a spotlight
- to have you pop over to Let ME Out and see what I'm doing there on a professional level
- to participate in blogging challenges
- to highlight my freelance writing publications
- to recommend my favourite blogs to you
Thank you for being with me for as long as you have - I hope you make note of the slight change in address and visit frequently. I have a Follow button all ready to go for you to sign up for blog posts via email.
This isn't goodbye - it's see you soon.