Thursday, July 21, 2011

Proud Mommy To All Five Of My Babies!

I'm feeling a little "mama-guilt"...but instead of feeling torn about how I'm dividing my time between my two children, I'm concerned about the attention I'm giving to each of my three blog-babies. The Artist's Loft (AL) is my first baby, then two years later came The Artist's Review (AR), and just last week I birthed Let ME Out (LMO)!! I love each of them immensely and equally, really I do! But right now, with Let ME Out being so new...well, you know how needy newborns are! I'm up at night thinking about her, feeding her first thing in the morning and then checking on her right before I go to bed.

By nature, AL is my rock, my companion. As my first blog-baby, she's the one who taught me my true lessons. She saw me through some rough times and coaxed me out of my shell, reminding me of the importance of letting out my emotions - letting my Self be heard. I love her dearly and promise to hang out with her more often.

AR is my fun, flighty blog-baby. She loves to go out, try new things, be part of the scene. She's cool. She keeps me active! She doesn't have anything to prove; she doesn't need to pretend that she's a crazy party girl just to get attention. She is self-assured and allows me to be as well.

LMO...well, she's a force to be reckoned with! She has her own mind; she's strong, passionate and has tons of energy. She's grounded too - it's not just hot air she's spouting. And yes, she loves networking so you really should get to know her, if you haven't already!

I'm a proud mommy to my three blog-babies. Like my human babies, they are their own personalities and bring out the best in me in their own way...and they also challenge me with their individual demands and lessons. I wouldn't have it any other way, though, and I still can't believe that just a few short years ago they weren't in my life yet! How did I ever live without them - in human and blog form?!

Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment